Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things Are Progressing

Thank you to the replies regarding my blog. I feel like I am making a little progress. I decided to try and purchase some of the yearbooks from the years that my biological father was potentially in med school. I would have loved to have just gone to the school and taken a view of the yearbooks, but, they do not allow the public to access them. I went on eBay, searched, and found one right away :) The yearbooks are terrific, because they not only have the students name and picture, but also, information like, if they were married, and had children. I would think that in that era, the 60's, that people probably were not donating if they already had children, but who knows? Anyhow, I decided to contact one of the physicians in this class and ask him, if I could ask some questions. Basically, I just wanted to ask questions about policies surrounding donating at the time, how popular it was, and if he knew my Mom's physician. Well, much to my surprise, when I called, he answered the phone, instead of the receptionist I thought would answer. He said he was retired, so I must have been calling his residence. Anyhow, it really took me by surprise. I froze for a moment and then was brief, to the point and said that I was gathering information. Well, I think that he was more surprised than I, and uncomfortable. He quickly said that he was just getting ready to leave, and when I asked if I should leave my number with him to call later, he quietly said that he would pass on that. I did tell him my name several times, and told him how to get a hold of my via my office. I wonder what he was thinking? Did he think it was a joke? Was he a donor during that time? Was he wanting to protect other donors in his class? Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete